Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Power Of One

It has once again been a long time since I've posted anything in this blog, but it's not because I have been slacking with fighting human trafficking! In fact, over the last couple of weeks, I've been working hard with a couple of others in planning what I think is going to be a great event!

It's called "The Power Of One", and it's going to be held at The Underground, which is a concert venue in Cincinnati. It will be held on 1.11.11 (get it? The Power of One?), which is also the official National Day of Human Trafficking Awareness. We are lining up guest speakers, musical artists and other artists, as well as trying to get other organizations in Ohio and beyond involved in helping us make this awareness event a success!

If you would like to help in any way, please contact me at young[dot]adam7[at]gmail[dot]com.

More information is on the way!

No comments: