Monday, October 27, 2008

Welcome To My New Blog!


This is the place where I will be posting news items, links, and my own thoughts about human trafficking. I believe that we can change the world if each of us as Christians would ask God to put a need on our hearts and then ask Him to show us what to do about that need.

As Frederick Buechner once wrote, "Vocation is where your deep gladness meets the world's deep need."

Hopefully this can be a place where you can be challenged and encouraged to take a stand against human trafficking. I would love this to be a place of interaction, brainstorming, and sharing ideas of how to make a difference, by relighting candles in the very dark places of our world where human trafficking exists.

4 comments:

Jared said...

Excellent to see this blog, Adam. I'm praying for you, and am excited to see how God uses your pasison for this critical issue. Keep me posted - I'd like to help out.

Jared said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jared said...

Gotta parallel park my own soapbox next to yours, since they're closely intertwined. Between 75% and 90% of North Korean women hiding in China become victims of sex trafficking.

Life in North Korea

Mi Sun: A NK Refugee's Story

Adam said...

Jared,

Definitely keep me posted on what you're doing as well. Perhaps our paths will cross in these areas.